2015. szeptember 16., szerda

Lauren Conrad Runway Collection ♡ NYFW



I have been following Lauren Conrad for ages! I first saw her in The hills, and I thought she was the most lovely in the show. During the years I  have always followed her through social media. I read her blog, and I was really excited when she announced that she will have her first runway show at NYFW! I knew I would love her new collection for Kohl's! And I was right! I absolutly adore it.
I just love her street style, I love how romantic style she has. And I think her collection is matching her personality perfectly!
She said "It's beautiful and romantic, but still tailored and pulled together, It's just putting those little sweet touches onto things," she adds. "So they make them a little more exciting."

Take a look, here are some of my favourites:
I just love how simple but at the same time so romantic and vintages are all of them.










Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése