2015. november 29., vasárnap

someone finally

 




Recently I am trying to be more active when it comes to drawing, because of my portfolio, and of course my soul. I took up art class at school and also I have a new after school art teacher who happens to be a real artist here in my home town. He has exhibitions and he is a true inspiration in my opinion. When I was at his place for the first time he was so welcoming and kind! I went there beacuse I thought I don't have any good drawing skills. But he was absolutely supportive and said I have talent for it. To be honest I couldn't be happier. I am still under proccess and of course I will be too for a long time, but it makes me happy that finally someone gave back my art ambitions which was taken away from me by school.
And also It is so realxing to turn on some of your fav music and then just draw or paint. The end results don't have to be so good that davinci claps beyond the grave. It is just meant to make you happy.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése